Properly lit tractor trailers at the loading dock are critical in keeping workers safe. OSHA standard 1910 requires loading docks are well lighted for safety.
LED Loading Dock Light designed to illuminate tractor trailers up to 53' while loading and unloading.
The DOCKBLASTER® enhances productivity and safety while cutting energy consumption. Properly lit tractor trailers at the loading dock are critical in keeping workers safe. OSHA standard 1910 requires loading docks are well lighted for safety. Our heavy-duty and flexible DOCKBLASTER® has an impact-resistant design, engineered to withstand harsh loading dock environments. The optional spring arm helps protect from the overhead door a fork truck impact.
- Fixtures come standard in “safety orange” color for maximum visibility.
- Attaches directly to standard dock light arms for easy retrofit.
- Optimum brightness for the entire length of the trailer
- 50,000 Hour Rated Life, 5-Year Warranty
- Built-in heat dissipation
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Eliminates light bulb replacement and/or maintenance
- Kit minimizes installation time by reusing existing arms
- Heavy duty 14 gauge,1 1/2”(38 mm) square steel arms
- Input voltage 100-277vac, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature -20 to 45 °C
- CRI >80Ra
For Ordering Information, please see the Spec Sheet. Arms can be purchased separately or together with the complete DOCKBLASTER® light fixture and arm together.
Download Spec Sheet